It all started when a new virus has invaded the world and it is called COVID-19. It was new for everybody that kind of invasion that forced us to stay at home and to stay away from everyone. Firstly, it has started with a few numbers of new cases then it has increased faster than expected which forced the schools to close and start a new system for the safety of their students. The new system of learning was online learning. Online learning was new for everyone for both students and teachers and it was challenging. It was hard because this was new for us and none of us had experience with this kind of system, and especially with the problems and issues that we are dealing with in Lebanon. The main problems that all of us are dealing with are electricity and connection issues.
During the end of the spring semester of 2020, I had finals and it was my last semester before graduation, I remember that at that time we had some electrical problems and it went on and off with no warning; so I was worried about the exams and how I was going to do them. So I start looking for places where I can make sure that nothing can go wrong. And it was shocking for me to think about these kinds of problems instead of thinking about the exams. This experience was easy and comfortable but it was stressful and challenging at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment