Saturday, January 9, 2021

Baking

 



Baking was my biggest challenge because since I was almost 12 years old every time I try to bake, it will end as a big failure and I don’t know why, so I stopped for couple of years. So since I came to Lebanon I started to bake again. I started to think that I have to master the Soft Chocolate cake with chocolate glaze first and then to move to the next step. I started to watch many videos, takes recipes from my friends and family, and finally it was a success. So I started to move to the next step like making tarts, cupcakes, pastry, etc. Based on my experience, baking needs so much patience and time to be on the right track. Take your time and don’t be furious, maybe it won’t be a success from the first time or many times in my case but at the end it will.












2 comments:

  1. looking sooo yummy. You look that you are a fabulous cooker and I advise to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up! I believe that love and passion can create success even if it seems so hard or impossible! Go on sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

My Childhood

  A Lebanese girl raised in Saudi Arabia what a combination right? Riyadh Being raised in the richest country in traditions and diversities,...