Monday, January 4, 2021

Calligraphy


Calligraphy is one kind of visual art that is related to writing, it differs from one country to another and it includes also many types of calligraphy. This kind of art uses a wide variety of brushes, has many techniques, and needs so much practice to be Professional. Plus it is not hard to learn but yes it is hard to master it. It is used to create or to form beautiful symbols by hand, and it is also used in wedding invitations, other kinds of event invitations, graphic design, and religious art. This kind of art is still present now and others call it Modern Calligraphy which there are a lot of Instagram pages uses to create and post videos about it like @calligraphymasters, @kjairbrush, and @dongchaan.

For me, I have been always passionate about this art, and I was trying to learn it even if I don’t have any classes related to calligraphy near me. But I was trying to practice it by viewing some videos and follow the steps needed by printing some templates.

 

2 comments:

  1. I always loved Calligraphy, and I recently started learning it. I encourage you to do so, it's wonderful! All the support my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you habb. i always loved it too and i am trying to practice in my free time. do you have any recommendations for sites or videos?

      Delete

My Childhood

  A Lebanese girl raised in Saudi Arabia what a combination right? Riyadh Being raised in the richest country in traditions and diversities,...